[kde-linux] location of data files?

Paul Brannon pbbrannon at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 18:33:16 UTC 2006

I'm sorry to be asking this again, but could someone point me at the KDE
website where info on where data for Mail (e-mails, filters, etc), Contacts,
etc. are stored.  I'm trying to restore from a backup where I made an upgrade
from Mandrake 10, wiped disk, and brought Mandriva 2006.

On a side note, I can see my old e-mails, but when I try to open what apprears
to be a good e-mail, the Subject changes to "No Subject", and the Sender, and
rest of the data is "unknown".

Frustrated in Texas,
Paul
--
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause,
while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.