[kde-linux] Control/Alt/F1 BUG

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Sat Jan 7 18:33:22 UTC 2006

I have started an additonal KDE session, and, because I configured for only
two consoles (vt1, vt2), that session goes to vt3, NOT vt8.

Control/Alt/F1 from the first (vt7) session works normally.
>From the vt3 session, produces a corrupted screen. The console session is
functioning but the screen is unreadable.

My guess is that because I did this from vt3 session, some screen reset was
not done that would have been done from vt8.

Solution would be to ALWAYS place added sessions as advertised to vt8, etc. OR
to not test the vt number but what is really going on :-)