[kde-linux] Problem konqueror with yahoo mail

Charlie Bradley 22tango at newmex.com
Thu Jan 5 15:45:19 UTC 2006

Hi,
i've a problem using konqueror 3.5 (on Kubuntu) with the "web mail" of yahoo.

The buttons "Reply" and "Forward" don't work.

Someone has the same problem ???

Thanks
Walter

I have been experiencing the same thing for a couple months now.  Even sent an email to kde-linux some time ago.  I am glad someone else has finally brought it up.
Charlie
P.S.
By the way, I have to say that KDE 3.4 rocks!  I sent an email to a friend and attached a photo straight from my camera through the Kmail attach file dialogue.  Awesome!  My hat off to the development team.
--
Many people wouldn't know a good operating system if itbit them on the...
OW! HEY! who let that penguin in here!?