[kde-linux] edit PDF-file

Stefan Fuhrmann stefan at fuhrmann.homedns.org
Mon Jan 2 15:04:08 UTC 2006

Am Montag, 2. Januar 2006 12:30 schrieb Werner Joss:
> Am Montag, 2. Januar 2006 12:06 schrieb Stefan Fuhrmann:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > I want to know, how I can edit a PDF file under linux. I use kubuntu.
> > I can not find information about an open-source solution for editing
> > PDF's. Specially PDF-formular.
> > Is there a way to do it?
>
> scribus - http://www.scribus.org.uk/
> (at least from 1.3.x) can edit pdfs quite nicely.

nice, but I cant find a way to import a "4-site PDF-file".
So I dont know to edit it. Theres alot for creating but I can not find any
usefull things for import a PDF and edit it then. When I have an existing
PDF- file (which is not created by srcibus) I can not find something for
importing the PDF. Also googling says me nothing.
I tried an import via EPS but this gives not a usefull site. You can see only
some black lines.

Is there a solution ?

tia

stefan