[kde-linux] How to size a Konsole window?

Larry Alkoff labradley at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 27 15:01:01 UTC 2006

How can I size a Konsole window to open to ibmpc size (80x25)
but _only_ for one instance (one icon) of Konsole?  This particular icon
runs dosemu.

I don't want to have _all_ Konsole windows opening at that size.

Using Settings > Size > 80x25 (ibmpc) and Saving the result will set the
size for _all_ Konsole windows but I want something (possibly in the
icon properties) to set only that icon to open at the desired size.

It is inconvenient to adjust the Settings > Size > 80x25 each time I
click the icon.

Larry

--
Larry Alkoff N2LA - Austin TX