[kde-linux] Konqueror doesn't display Google Map

Patrick Trettenbrein patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
Thu Feb 23 12:57:48 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2006 11:25 schrieb Paulo J. Matos:
> This site has a google map animation :
> http://asterisco.paradigma.pt/mapa.html

snip

> and Konqueror is not displaying anything. Do I need any kind of plugin?

No, Konqui should support it out of the box.

First thing i have to mention is that the site is not valid XHTML 1.0 strict
but it masquerades to be. In fact it got 17 errors. :) Next point is that
Konquis JS-console tells me: "enceError: Can't find variable: GMap". So maybe
there's an error in the JS? Please check that. If the the JS is ok it may be
Konqui's fault.

Patrick
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010