[kde-linux] GIMP RedHat 9.0

jim phelps jimtrish at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 19 16:49:30 UTC 2006

Having a problem with GIMP under Redhat 9 :

o When attempt to print a graphic image (.jpg, .png, etc), I only
  get a print out of the image in 'text' form.

o If I log in as another user on the same machine, and attempt to print
  the same image, to the same printer, it works fine.

o On the account that fails, I removed all the local GIMP config,
  rc, and cache files, and had GIMP reinstall them but printing from
  this account still fails. ???

o any suggestions as to what I might try will be appreciated.

Regards,
JimP