[kde-linux] How to update KDE 3.3 -> 3.5.1

Niels Jende niels_jende at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 15 12:08:31 UTC 2006

Hi there!

I just had a little look around on KDE.org and went straight to the download section, but I couldn`t find DEBIAN on the list!

Eventhough I couldn`t find any instructions or hints how to update an older KDE to the latest!

I am running a Debian Sarge System which came with KDE 3.3 and I would be just happy if I would know how to update that Version!

As a matter of fact I`m a Newbie! So, a bit of help would be just awesome!

Thanks
Niels