[kde-linux] konqueror: navigation panel stuck at zero width

Robert Morrison orbert at orbert.net
Wed Feb 8 20:16:15 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 February 2006 11:09, Sylviane et Perry White wrote:
> On Tuesday 07 February 2006 20:26, Robert Morrison wrote:
> > Hello:
> >
> > I've found that when I load a profile that I've created[1],
> > the navigation panel is stuck at zero width and can't be
> > resized by dragging. This seems to happen whether or not
> > the navigation panel is displayed at the time the profile
> > is created, and whether one or multiple tabs are present.
> > I'm on KDE 3.4.2. Does anyone else see the same behavior?
> > Does this look like a bug or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Have you tried F9 ?

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm aware that that is how display
of the navigation panel is toggled. There is never any question
of whether the panel is being displayed, however. When it is, the
icons at the left of the panel and the vertical "thumb" are always
visible, even when the content part of the panel is at zero width.