[kde-linux] konqueror: navigation panel stuck at zero width

Robert Morrison orbert at orbert.net
Tue Feb 7 19:26:06 UTC 2006

Hello:

I've found that when I load a profile that I've created[1],
the navigation panel is stuck at zero width and can't be
resized by dragging. This seems to happen whether or not
the navigation panel is displayed at the time the profile
is created, and whether one or multiple tabs are present.
I'm on KDE 3.4.2. Does anyone else see the same behavior?
Does this look like a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Robert

[1] New profile created by choosing
   Settings>Save view profile 'something'
then providing a new name and clicking 'save'.