[kde-linux] Problem changing search engines in konqueror

Agron Selimaj agron at 7kosova.com
Mon Feb 6 07:45:18 UTC 2006

No, no, I am not typing the google address into the LOCATION BAR, but to the
right of the GO BUTTON which is to the right of the location bar on KDE 3.5
there is a search bar as well.

See the thing red arrow is pointing to. If you click on the icon inside the
search bar a menu shows up and the "Select Search Engines..." option lets you
customize the search engines. Whatever I do in there is lost. Factory default
settings come back as soon as I go into "Select Search Engines..." again.

I am in canada as well.

//Agron

Më datën E shtunë 04 February 2006 01:38, Jan de Visser tha:

--
Notice about 7kosova.com email server:
Starting January 1, 2007 OpenPGP Digital Signature will be required in order