[kde-linux] Serious problem: text disappeared everywhere

Yang Sheng yasker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 01:29:43 UTC 2006

Hi

These days I found I almost can't work with my KDE, because it seems there
are some terrible error with text rendering engine(pango?). Just when I
writing this post, the text I inputed would disappear after I changed lines
or insert words . And this appearance not only appeared in the my firefox(it
appear only in firefox early days,andnot serious), but also any program run
in KDE. And the text may appeared again after I selected the blank.
I was driven mad. The text disappeared at least ten times when I wrote this
post in gmail.

Can anybody know the reason or help me to solve it?

 I am using Debian Etch(testing) and all packages have already updated to
the lastest. Linux kernal is 2.6.16.

Thanks

--
regards,