[kde-linux] Konqueror bugs day

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 20:22:35 UTC 2006

.:M4y3c0:. wrote:

> KDE Bugs Day
> Wednesday, 30th Aug. at 3pm UTC (10am CST, 5pm CET) in
> #konq-bugs on irc.freenode.net.

Just to flesh out those details a bit:
We're going to make an effort to clean up the bugs reported against
konqueror in the bugs database. Currently there are around 1000 bugs marked
as 'unconfirmed', which means the developers can't really do much about
them. So we're aiming either to get enough information to turn these into
useful bug reports, or close them (perhaps they're obsolete, etc).

Everyone's welcome to join in, and it's a great way to help KDE that doesn't
require any previous experience, or any special skills: all you need is a
fairly recent version of KDE installed (3.5 series) and a little bit of
perseverance.

Although our "official" start time is as given, I'll probably be around all
day (European time), so just pop into #konq-bugs and ask how you can help.
If you have any other questions, drop me a line,

Regards,
Philip