[kde-linux] KMail 1.9.1 Flaws

Jan de Visser jdevisser at digitalfairway.com
Sat Aug 26 16:53:00 UTC 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 10:49, Merton Campbell Crockett wrote:
> The KMail documentation doesn't appear to have been updated during
> the upgrade, what are the namespace variables supposed to represent?

They are the 'generalized' proper solution for the folder prefix which existed
earlier. Some IMAP servers (cyrus) support things like shared folders and
access to other people's folders (combined with ACLs obviously). The folder
prefix as we knew and hated corresponds to the 'Personal' namespace.

ISTR that migrating to the first release supporting this went painless for me;
You must have run into bugs in the (automatic) upgrade.

jan

Jan de Visser                     jdevisser at digitalfairway.com

                Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!