[kde-linux] usb thumb drive problems

Pete Holmes petros429 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 17:06:30 UTC 2006

I found out what version of KDE I am running...

  3.5.4-0.1.fc5

  Pete

Pete Holmes <petros429 at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I am having an issue that when i right click on my removable thumb drive and click on safely remove - it doesnt umount the device. I have to do this via comman line as root for it to actually umount. This used to work fine as a regular user removing it via the gui. Did i potentially break something? I am running fc5. Not sure how to tell what the version of KDE is though.

  Pete