[kde-linux] Module player for KDE?

Jeff Eklund jeff at marisa.se
Wed Aug 23 17:25:17 UTC 2006

måndag 21 augusti 2006 22:56 skrev Andrew Walbran:
> Amarok (wth Xine backend) kind of supports module files - it will play
> them, but won't show titles, lengths etc. and won't add them to the
> collection.
Yes I know this, but it bugs me too much for me to use it. Not even being able
to see the titles...
> Actually, earlier versions of Amarok used to support them
> better - it would at least show the correct length.
Is that so?
> Hmm, I've just upgraded to Amarok 1.4.1, and it seems to be even more
> broken.
Same problem over here, with that version. Some files won't play at all, and
they play fine in mikmod.

Isn't there any dedicated mod-player for KDE at all? I'm losing my hopes :-(

Jeff

--
Jeff Eklund
Mobiltelefon: 0768132709