[kde-linux] book mark toolbar

Peter Wiersig peter at friesenpeter.de
Tue Aug 1 04:48:53 UTC 2006

On Mon, Jul 31, 2006 at 10:20:07PM -0400, Paul Kaplan wrote:
> How can I stop the book mark toolbar from appearing?   There are
> certain web pages that seem to call the toolbar and then I have
> to hide it manually.

The toolbar appearance is saved in the konqueror view profiles.
Try to start with each profile, setup anyting like you want and
use Settings->"Save View Profile 'Web-browser|File
Management|...'" to store permanently.

Theoratically you can also switch via "Load view profile->" but I
encountered some quirks with that in the past. I'll have to
recheck with 3.5.4

Peter