[kde-linux] problem with deleting and konqueror

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Sat Apr 29 18:35:16 UTC 2006

hi list
this is my first post on this list. I'm newbe on linux/kde. I work since
some month with kubuntu, in general it works very well, the most nice
thing for my are the network features, cause i'm woking on webdesign..

to the problem. I noticed today that my hd has only 25 mb free space. So
I deleted a folder with 880mb in my homedir with lots of mp3 flies.
after choosing "in den mülleimer werfen" (put to trash) I emtied the
trash. But theres still not more space on the hd (26 mb) I deleted the
content of the  /tmp dir made a reastart but no success. Still no space.

Does anyone have a hint how i get the space back?

thanks for any hints
nos