[kde-linux] kde header files

SnapafunFrank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Sat Apr 29 04:13:10 UTC 2006

Christophe Gaubert wrote:
> Le 29/04/06, SnapafunFrank <Frank at snapafun.co.nz> a écrit :
>

>> However, when I issue the oooqs2 command ~
>>
>> [frank at snapafun oooqs2-1.0]$ oooqs2
>> bash: oooqs2: command not found
>>  So I guess I'm still not there yet.
>>
>> Any further ideas ?
>>

> I don't uderstand what is the problem here, sorry. But do you really
> need to compile oooqs ? I see there is an rpm (oooqs 2.0.3) on the
> media "main".

Apparently, 2.0.3 is not compatable with OOo2.0.2 whereas 2-1.0 is
completely rewritten and the 'best yet'.

Thanks for hanging in there, I'll keep reading what I find online and
maybe discover the answer or I may have to update kde to 3.5 ~ though
except for this problem I'm not sure if I need that hassle whilst still
running Mandriva10.2 which until now hasn't given me any problems. Pity
really, because my WinXP mates and staff love the Quickstarter2 I
install on that system.

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!
Regards