[kde-linux] Alt+Tab behavior change after update?

Troy McGuire troy at spawnordie.com
Mon Apr 24 21:27:08 UTC 2006

Hello everyone!

I'm having an odd experience, maybe one of you can shed some light for
me.  I installed Fedora Core 5 within a day or so if it's release.  When
I would use Alt+Tab I would get a list of all running applications
regardless of what desktop they were associated with.  Last week I did a
full yum update, and since then, Alt+Tab will only show me the
apps/windows for the desktop I am currently in.  I'm not sure if the
update is what made the change, but it's the most likely culprit.  I
searched through Control Center and on the web to find out what setting
needs to be changed to get the "old" behavior back, but to no avail.  In
fact, it appears that the "new" behavior is how it was supposed to be
according to some sources on the web.  Is there a way to get it back to
how it was, or did the update "fix" the behavior.  I realize that I can
Ctrl+Tab, then Alt+Tab, but using only one key combo is so much more
efficient!

Thank you for any revelations you can provide ;)

-Troy
troy AT spawnordie DOT com