[kde-linux] Google Calendar and Konqueror

Teresa and Dale teendale at vista-express.com
Sun Apr 16 17:57:07 UTC 2006

Paulo J. Matos wrote:

>On 16/04/06, Teresa and Dale <teendale at vista-express.com> wrote:
>

>>Well, I had to set up a account and all but it appears to work fine over
>>here.  What settings do you need me to check so you can set yours the
>>same?  I'm using Gentoo and KDE 3.5.2.
>>

>Which Browser identification have you chosen for google.com domain? Or
>are you using none?
>

>>Dale
>>:-)
>>

> Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.5; Linux 2.6.14-gentoo-r5; X11;
> i686; en_US) KHTML/3.5.2 (like Gecko)

That is what is in there.  I think it is the default except I checked
all the other boxes.  Maybe we should keep in mind that Google runs
Linux??  I browse M$ sometimes and often wonder if they see a Linux guy
browsing for fixes for their crap.  LOL  That's why I checked the other
boxes.

Does that help you any?

Dale

:-)