[kde-linux] cups printing user issue

john_ozarchuk at goodyear.com john_ozarchuk at goodyear.com
Thu Apr 6 14:54:34 UTC 2006

Of course it is executable.  By the way, I found some instances yesterday where my local ROOT is getting the same errors.  So now I am
not sure what is going on.

             Pollywog <linux-kde at shadypond.com>

             04/05/06 04:56 PM                                                                                                     To
                                                               kde-linux at kde.org
                                                                                                                                   cc
                         Please respond to
                For people using KDE on Linux with                                                                            Subject
                    related questions/problems                 Re: [kde-linux] cups printing user issue
                        <kde-linux at kde.org>

On Wednesday 05 April 2006 07:59 pm, john_ozarchuk at goodyear.com wrote:
> Yes, it certainly is in my path.  (/usr/local/kde3/bin/cupsdoprint)

And is it executable?  I recently upgraded some package and the executable did
not have the correct permissions because the post-install script was
incorrect.  I did not check that right away and therefore suffered
needlessly.

8)