[kde-linux] KDE 3.4.2 and Mandrake 10.1?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Sep 30 07:34:32 UTC 2005

On Friday 30 Sep 2005 04:00, Luis Ernesto Barrueco Gallardo wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is my first message...
>
> I have install Mandrake 10.1, and I want upgrade to KDE 3.4.2.. is
> this posible? I see in many Mirros KDE 3.4.2 to mandriva 10.2, but I
> dont see to Mandrake 10.1...

Some people have done the upgrade to 10.2, some with success, some with
horrific problems.  Mandriva 2006 is due out any time now.  It should
be available to club members next week - in effect doing the final beta
testing - and to the public a couple of weeks later.  If you can, wait
until then and instill 2006.  You may also want to join the Mandriva
newbie mailing list to help resolve any problems.

Mandriva hints & tips: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org