[kde-linux] How to install YM

rex everett tibus ty_buzz at lycos.com
Wed Sep 14 08:06:35 UTC 2005

Hello. I don't know if I'm asking a smart question, but I'm really in a quandary on what
to do.  My problem is how to install Yahoo Messenger to a Linux OS. I already visited
Yahoo site and have read the instruction on how to install YM to linux they only tested
it with Red Hat Linux.  I am using Bayanihan Linux and I'm not sure if the YM is
compatible with my OS.  Hoping for anybody's tips and advice. Thanks and more power.