[kde-linux] KDE file manager that mimics Windows Explorer ?

Rod Butcher rbutcher at hyenainternet.com
Fri Sep 9 07:12:19 UTC 2005

The guy I installed KDE for, is used to Windows.. I explained to him the
concept of / being the equivalent of "my computer" , and that in Linux
everything is a file under / . He is not a dummy, and understands this,
but at the same time was quite happy with the Windows concepts, apart
from all the viruses (viri ?).
So - is there a KDE-friendly gui file manager that mimics the Windows
concepts ? He realises Konqueror is the equivalent of Windows Explorer &
& IE rolled into one, but kinda likes the way he used to work
thanks
Rod