[kde-linux] Trash Problems on 3.4.2

Steven Pasternak stevenp500 at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 20 21:30:08 UTC 2005

Hi! I use Fedora 4 kde 3.4.2, and I just deleted huge amounts of junk
(10+GB of junk under ~/Documents), and now the trash is busted. If I put
something in it, it is fine, but when I delete stuff the actual files
disapear, but the progress dialog just hangs at 0%. I tried deleting
/tmp/*steven*, /var/tmp/*steven*, ~/.local, and ~/.kde, and nothing
helped. Is this a bug in kde? It was working fine until I had deleted
about 6GB of junk. Some was DVD iso images, and some was kernel source
(a LOT of little <1MB files). Any ideas? Thanks!
-Steven