[kde-linux] which remote desktop system

nexyufuli evo noskule at gmx.net
Fri Oct 14 13:18:54 UTC 2005

hi list
I'm relativly new to linux, Installed  kubuntu and  and want  it to use
as experimental web and streamingserver for icecast and vlc (video lan
client).
What Im looking for is a remote connection beside ssh. SSH works great
for me, but it would be nice if users could use also a kde desktop.

So what would be the best remote desktop solution for this? The other
users has also has kde desktop avalible.

I remember, once in my study that it was possible to remote login with a
command somthing like ssh -x ip

so  my  question?

* what solution would you recommend?
* could there be more than one user  logged in  at the same time?
* do i have to run the server with a kde session or could it run in a
shell session?

Does anyone have some suggestions?
many thanx in advance
nos