[kde-linux] Fwd: default desktop for all users

Fri Oct 14 06:50:33 UTC 2005

So I take it no one has ever wanted to do this before? It doesn't seem like
such an odd thing to me if you want to use KDE as the desktop for a company.

No one has any idea how to default KDM to a specific desktop? I know it
retains the last choice for each user but I need to lock the choice to just
one and use that when a new user logs in the first time.

Any ideas?