[kde-linux] KAudioCreator

Patrick Trettenbrein patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
Sun Oct 9 19:36:23 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2005 21:05 schrieb Bogus Zaba:
> Anybody know where to pick up latest version of this ripping utility?
>
> I have 1.12 and have seen screenshots (but not a download facility) at
> the developer's website : www.icefox.net/programs/?program=KAudioCreator
> which suggest a newer version exists. However kde.org seems not to be
> listing this application.
>
> Grateful for any information.
>
> Bogus

From the website linked above:

Note that the source for KAudioCreator is now kept in KDE's CVS. Please obtain
it from the kdemultimedia section. The older download's presented here (.88
and .99) are for KDE 2.X only!

It's a big advantage when you're able to read! ;)

Maybe you should have a look at http://websvn.kde.org/ to check out the latest
version.

Patrick
Patrick Trettenbrein - patrick.trettenbrein at kdemail.net
GnuPG fingerprint: 312B 561F B0E9 1DB5 CE5B A9CB 831A 1994 E9A3 0010