[kde-linux] Unmounting USB Key (not root)

James White james at resolutionit.ca
Sun Oct 2 01:09:30 UTC 2005

On September 27, 2005 11:24 am, Gary Greene wrote:

Wow, that's a very nice howto on udev.  It answers so MANY questions.  I
HIGHLY recommend it to anyone interested in "OWNING" their computer's
devices.

I guess I'm stuck not understanding where we leave off with udev and start
with ivman.  It seems that by writing the rules myself using udev - I have
just re-written ivman.

Has anyone seen any documentatin on ivman?  Or should I just give up and use
my new-found udev expertise to make the rules myself?

--
James White
GpP: DB56 8EF6

If this helped you, please take the time to rate the value of this
information:
 http://rate.affero.net/frozenJim/ResolutionIT.ca/