[kde-linux] Automatically run script at logoff

Pollywog linux at shadypond.com
Tue Nov 29 18:54:33 UTC 2005

On 11/29/2005 08:58 am, Tony Bloomfield wrote:

> Are there any limitations on the type of script you can include? I would
> like to include a reminder to myself to do something which might take quite
> a few minutes, including a connection to the Internet. Will shutdown wait
> for these to finish?

I'm not sure about that, I run three or four small scripts and I have not had
any problems with it.  One of the scripts umounts encrypted containers in
case I forget to do that.  I also have scripts to stop gpg-agent and
ssh-agent and to remove recent email addresses from kmail by overwriting
kmailrc with a backup copy.  All are small scripts.

8)