[kde-linux] reply and forward buttons not working at yahoo mail

Charlie Bradley 22tango at newmex.com
Thu Nov 17 18:26:32 UTC 2005

I have sent emails to yahoo/help about this subject.  I use konqueror
exclusively and just installed Libranet 3.0 (debian) on my mothers laptop and
created email accounts at yahoo for her and my grandmother.

The reply button worked fine Tuesday morning and then quit working tuesday
night.  I don't believe it is a problem with konqueror but thought I would
ask anyway. These buttons at yahoo work fine with Mozilla-firefox.  Is there
a problem with konqueror?
--
Many people wouldn't know a good operating system if itbit them on the...
OW! HEY! who let that penguin in here!?