[kde-linux] Kaffeine Mozilla Plugin

Steven Pasternak stevenp500 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 20:59:44 UTC 2005

Hi! I use konqueror as a browser, with Mandriva 2006. I want to be able
to play video from inside konqueror, and kaffeine mozilla plugin is
starting to get old (last update was May of 2004). Is it any good?
Mandriva comes with kaffeine, but not the plugin. I don't want to use
crossover/wine, as it is kind of unstable. Are there any other decent
video players (xine or gstreamer compatible) that can be used under a
mozilla (compatible) browser? I don't want to use the real/helix plugin,
because it doesn't support wmv, which xine does. Thanks!
-Steven