[kde-linux] kmail doesn't filter spam with spamassassin

roach robert_spencer at mighty.co.za
Fri Jul 29 20:34:01 UTC 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 15:12, christophe wrote:
> I decided not to change my configuration for the moment as it took me a
> long time to get it to work.
> Next time (next kde version or next distro), i will surely use the wizard
> and try to check and understand more closely how it works.

Don't worry so much. :-)

All your KMail settings are stored in
~/.kde/share/config/kmailrc including your filter rules.

Just do a backup and let the experimenting begin. :-)

*or*

Add a new user and experiment with those settings until your happy.

All the best.

--
Robert "roach" Spencer
Pietermaritzburg