[kde-linux] Netscape plugins not working in konqueror 3.3.2

Pollywog linux-kde at shadypond.com
Fri Jul 22 21:05:30 UTC 2005

On 07/22/2005 08:54 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 22 Jul 2005 21:46, Pollywog wrote:
> > Since none of them work, perhaps you should give some thought to
> > installing "mozplugger".  IIRC it did not work for me on any browser
> > until I installed mozplugger.
>
> Mozplugger has been installed all the time.

In Konqueror's "Configuration > Plugins > plugins tab", there is a place to
add the path to your plugins.  I removed all the paths that were added by
default but which were not valid on my system, so I have only three paths
shown, the plugin paths for Mozilla, Firefox, and Opera.  Also, I have a
package konqueror-nsplugins installed.  That package is essential for plugins
to work with Konqueror.

8)