[kde-linux] Konqueror won't execute "ssh-add"

Matt Seitz seitz at neopathnetworks.com
Fri Jul 22 15:33:08 UTC 2005

Kevin Krammer wrote:
> What did you add?
>
> A link pointing to /usr/bin/ssh-add?

Yes.  I also tried browsing to /usr/bin/ssh-add and opening it.  Same result.

In case you are unfamiliar with ssh-add, it can run as either a terminal
application or an X11 application.  It automatically detects whether it is being
run in a terminal.  If it is in a terminal, it uses terminal stdio to prompt for
the ssh passphrase.  If it is not in a terminal, it displays an X11 dialog box
prompting for the ssh passphrase.  I am trying to run it without a terminal, so
it will display the X11 dialog box.