[kde-linux] Why is kdeinit taking 98% of my CPU time?

Van Snyder van.snyder at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Jul 21 18:19:23 UTC 2005

Why is kdeinit in KDE version 3.3.1-3.10 RedHat taking 98% of my CPU
time?

I usually don't log out for weeks, because Nedit doesn't save its undo
buffers.  Does KDE get its knickers in a twist after a while?

--
Van Snyder                    |  What fraction of Americans believe
Van.Snyder at jpl.nasa.gov       |  Wrestling is real and NASA is fake?