[kde-linux] How to extend Kpersonalizer by a script?

Sagara Wijetunga sagaralists at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 15:21:38 UTC 2005

Hi all

Is it possible to run a script by the Kpersonalizer
after it's job is done when a user login for the
first-time to further automate some desktop
configurations for end users?

If the Kpersonalizer's functionality cannot be
extended by way of a script, what is the recommended
way to automate KDE desktop configurations by running
a script? I want user to see a customized desktop just
after his first-time login. I don't want to ask from a
user to run a script in the Terminal (Konsole).

Many thanks in advance

Kind regards
Sagara