[kde-linux] Strange Konqueror problem

Jessica Hall jes.hall at kdemail.net
Wed Jul 20 01:02:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 07:05, Anne Wilson wrote:
> I do use firefox to read from urls in kmail messages, but like to keep
> konqueror as an option for the pages that display better.  Whatever could
> make it launch firefox when the url is typed into the addressbox?

Had you at any point chosen firefox as your default web browser using Kcontrol
-> KDE Components -> Component Chooser ? This behaviour is consistant with
having selected a different webbrowser in this dialog. On typing the http URL
into konqueror, it will pass it to the other browser you've selected as your
default instead of loading it.

Regards.
--
Jes Hall

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/index.html

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");