[kde-linux] Trying to install koffice 1.4 on Fedora 4

BRUCE STANLEY bruce.stanley at prodigy.net
Thu Jul 7 13:20:30 UTC 2005

--- Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:

> BRUCE STANLEY wrote:
>
> > For every  Fedora 4 Install CD (all 4 of them)
> > I have executed:
> >
> >   cd .../Fedora/RPMS
> >  rpm -qpl  *.rpm  |  fgrep '..name of module'
> >
> > I did this for the missing libs liblcms and
> > libwv2, and could not find them in any of the
> > Red Hat Fedora 4 CDs.
>
> Those 2 are in Fedora Extras.
>
> -- Rex

Hi Rex.

I turns out that  libwv2 is not in the Fedora Extras
where as libwv is. Someone sent me a link to a
web site that had rpms for libwv2 and I will try
one of them tonigh.
Don't know if libwv would work in places of libwv
or not.  I guess you would have to install it
and then try installing koffice 1.4 with --nodeps.

The liblcms however was in the Extras.

Thanks for the help.