[kde-linux] kinternet: "replacing old default route"

fbag at gmx.net fbag at gmx.net
Sun Jul 3 16:37:58 UTC 2005

On Thursday 30 June 2005 10:10, icebox  wrote about [kde-linux]
kinternet: "replacing old default route":

> if it's like dial-up ppp should have an /etc/ppp/options file where you
could try entering default-route as an aption so that it would accept
the other peer's default route.

The connection is setup as a dsl-connection. What would be the correct
syntax: just entering "default-route" (with hyphen?) within the config file?

> BTW last time I checked this was the KDE mailing list - a mailing list
dedicated to wireless devices could be more useful to you ;)

I know. But unfortunatelly this list doesn't seem to be very active. The
last posting was in march 2005 and therefore I haven't got an answer yet...

--
Regards,
Felix