[kde-linux] KDE Clock Applet Shows Wrong Time

Dale dalek at exceedtech.net
Tue Dec 27 07:28:03 UTC 2005

Sylviane et Perry White wrote:

>And what happens if you just set the time you want in KDE clock applet?
>
>Perry

Have you logged out and did a ctrl alt bksp to reset the GUI?  I ran
into this with Mandrake 9.1 but surely they have changed something by
now.  You may also want to install ntp and then set it with that, if you
have a internet connection for this box.  That should get it pretty
accurate.

Strange

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.

I have four rigs:

1:  Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two 80GB hard drives.  Named Smoker
2:  Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.  Named Swifty
3:  Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 224MBs of ram and a 2.5GB drive.  Named Pokey
4:  Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB SCSI drive.  Named Putput

All run Gentoo Linux, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.