[kde-linux] Desktop Access (Show Desktop) button

Sagara Wijetunga sagaralists at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 09:24:58 UTC 2005

--- Werner Joss <werner at hoernerfranzracing.de> wrote:

> > The Home.desktop is for the Home (Personal Files)
> > button, not for the Desktop Access (Show Desktop)
> > button.
>
> you are right, I confused that.
> the relevant file is
> $KDEDIR/share/apps/kicker/builtins/desktop.desktop

Thanks again for the info.

Yep, now the Desktop Access button appear but the
comment is different from what you from *Add Applet to
Panel*.

When I click on the Desktop Access button, an error
develops, KDE pop up the following message:
Service
'/usr/share/apps/kicker/builtins/desktop.desktop' is
malformatted.

Btw, what's the value of X-KDE-Library? Mine is
X-KDE-Library=DesktopButton.

Sagara