[kde-linux] Konqueror and NFS shares

Daniel Bramkamp bramkamp at team-datentechnik.de
Mon Dec 19 09:19:43 UTC 2005

Hi list,

I am experiencing some issues while accessing NFS shares through
Konqueror. Usually everything works smoothly, but sometimes access to
shares is denied and Konqueror shows a lock around the folder even
though the user account in question has permission to access the
folder/files. This is with KDE 3.4.1 but also happened in the past with
KDE 3.2. The NFS server is running Linux Kernel 2.4.26 with kernel NFS
daemon. User accounts are managed via LDAP.

Any ideas what could cause this or how I could debug it further ?

Thanks in advance

--
Daniel Bramkamp

team! datentechnik GmbH & Co.KG