[kde-linux] [SR #:1-30692201] RE: Need new S/N's for PC-cillin Internet Security 2005

Rich Gilson richgilson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 00:09:28 UTC 2005

The new S/N didn't work either.  I thought to go back to one of my other
machines that is running this program to compare version numbers and the like
only to find that they looked different.

I installed both machines from the same executable, so I don't understand
this.  Anyways, I uninstalled the version I had in, got onto your website and
downloaded the latest and greatest trial version, gave it one of my serial
numbers and it installed (as did the copy I had from last time I installed
it).  It finished installing, rebooted, updated itself, rebooted again, and
then it worked (except that it didn't like the fact that I had previously
registered that S/N.)  I updated the registration, and it's working fine.  I
have absolutely no idea what happened with the previous install, but it now
seems to be working.  Thank you for all your efforts.

Rich Gilson

--
--In a world without fences, who need Gates?