[kde-linux] Gnome Weather Application

Colin J Thomson colin at g6avk.demon.co.uk
Sun Aug 14 23:06:35 UTC 2005

On Sunday 14 Aug 2005 23:42, Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D. wrote:
> I am running KDE 3.4.2/3.3 alpha 1 and should like to be able to use the
> gnome weather applet.  How do I go about doing this?

Not sure if this helps as I know nothing about Gnome but KDE has its own very
nice weather applet (kweather) which you can add to the panel.
Right click the panel > Add to Panel > Applet > weather report, this is
assuming you have kdetoys installed..

You can also add kweather to Kontacts sidebar as well.

HTH

Colin.
--
Fedora Core 4, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.13-rc6-ck1
KDE-Redhat-3.4.2-1.2.fc4.kde