[kde-linux] applying filter for the whole inbox in kmail

Stefan Fuhrmann stefan.fuhrmann at no-panic-systems.de
Sat Aug 13 11:35:27 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I'm using kubuntu, so I have kmail here.
I want to use some filter in my inbox I created some subfolders in the inbox
And want to apply the created filters for the whole inbox, but this dont
function. You have to know that I have about 2000Mails in the dimap mailbox.
I can apply the filter for one mail but not for the whole inbox. So I can say,
please do the mails with this subject in its subfolder (kde-linux).
Otherwise I have to do it by hand! This cant be the solution.

Can anyone explain me how I get the filter for the whole inbox running?

tia

stefan