[kde-linux] Kmail and bogofilter

Christophe Gaubert christophe-gaubert at wanadoo.fr
Fri Aug 12 21:22:09 UTC 2005

Le Vendredi 12 Août 2005 23:40, Thierry de Coulon a écrit :
> From your name I'd guess you speak French.

You mean, "from my poor english" ;)) Yes, I'm french.

> I've been using Bogofilter for months and I'm very satisfied.
> Now setting it up was a bit complicated. I hope I can reconstruct the
> process. If it does not work tell me so that I can correct this "how-to".

Thank you very much for your long answer. I see that it's not as easy as with
thunderbird...

Talking about thunderbird, I just have installed KDE 3.4.2 (on Mandriva 10.2)
and I have some problems with Kontact (several crashes). I don't know if it's
a mandriva-related problem or a KDE one. So I have an investigation to do
before I can try to set up bogofilter.

--
Christophe Gaubert
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/christophe.gaubert