[kde-linux] Time to switch to gnome?

Jessica Hall jhall at kde.org
Fri Aug 12 06:17:33 UTC 2005

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:13, Thomas Taylor wrote:
> Obviously from the demeaner of your reply, you must have gotten up on the
> wrong side of your bed (or cave).  Since I see you have an .au DN, should I
> assume this is what is meant by the "Southern Cross"?

I don't really think racism of any kind is necessary on this list. If an
Australian is rude it's not called for to cast slurs against the entire
country and it's icons.

Regards,

J Hall

---
Australian living in New Zealand.

KDE Frequently Asked Questions:
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/index.html

panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");