KDE Meeting for actions in Latin-America

Alfonso Hernandez alfonsobhernandez at yahoo.com.co
Sun Jun 5 15:24:02 UTC 2016

We appreciate the recognition of our team on the mailing list kde
brasil, kde latam. As we have always mentioned in all our communications
we are ready to work together with KDE and apply some work that we are
doing for the development of native applications for our operating system.

On Thursday 2 June we had a meeting via Skype with Aleix Pol president
Spain KDE and vice president KDE ev. It was an excellent conversation
where we show work we are doing in our operating system and important
points on which we can work together found. We share the repositories of
our projects and we hope to continue working and do great things.

https://bitbucket.org/astianos/.

El 03/06/16 a las 18:30, Sandro Andrade escribió:
> On Fri, Jun 3, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Sandro Andrade <sandroandrade at kde.org> wrote:
>> Dear friends of KDE Brasil and KDE Latin-America,
>>
>> The 4th Latin-American KDE Summit (LaKademy) has just happened last
>> week in Rio de Janeiro and a recurrent TODO over last years is to come
>> up with actions to strengthen the KDE presence in countries other than
>> Brasil. So far, we've had the participation, in LaKademy, of KDE
>> contributors from Argentina and Peru.
>>
>> I know there are people interested in Colombia (cc'ed here) and
>> probably somewhere else, so this email is to invite everyone for a
>> meeting to discuss this matter, get feedback from potential
>> contributors, and decide on what we can do to unite our efforts and
>> bring newcomers.
>>
>> Here is the doodle for the meeting, please fill it out.
>> http://doodle.com/poll/d4mh8ydtaprbyirg
>
> Forgot to mention: meeting times are in BRT timezone (assuming doodle
> hasn't changed them automatically for you).
> --
> Sandro
>

>> Also, please help spreading this meeting to people who aren't
>> subscribed to kde-brasil and kde-latam ml's and might be interested in
>> contributing to KDE.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> --
>> Sandro Andrade